Andrew Tate - Body Language Part 2 - Official Video


Andrew Tate Body Language course

Andrew Tate - Body Language Course Part 2 - Official Video

[ About The Course ]

Make things real while others hesitate

How many things have you ALWAYS wanted to do but never done? how many things were you once good at but then stopped doing? I always have people tell me they used to fight. they fought at 15. then stopped. they could’ve maybe been world champions.

But instead, they did nothing. thinking I'm not reaching my full potential INFURIATES ME. terrifies me and it should terrify you, too. you’ve probably had countless opportunities to become a millionaire.

But you never took action on them. so now you’re still broke. you see people who DID take action and it annoys you. because you know that could be you. but it's not because you never did anything and they did.

[watch the video]



You see, to do well in business, you need ONE thing. it's not intellect. it’s not skill. it’s SPEED. the smartest guys I know are almost always broke.

The dumbest guys I know are almost always rich. why? they work faster. They make things real.
while others hesitate. and spend the rest of their lives in regret.

“OH I KNEW ABOUT CRYPTO WHEN IT WAS 30 BUCKS BUT BLA BLA BLA”  Says the GEEK.

“Heard about BTC when 30. Put 30k in it. Made millions.” Says the G.

Only difference? One acted, the other hesitated. once you master the science of spotting a money opportunity and how to act FAST? you’ll never worry about money again.

Comments