How To Be A G Part 11 HD | Audio

How To Be A G Part 11 HD | Audio

[ About The Course ]

The reason you are sad inside is because you know you are wasting your potential.

I assure you when you are pushing hard to achieve as much as you individually can, you feel happy inside.

Even if you don't have the results yet.

Some emotions are complicated, yet to me, sadness and happiness are VERY simple.

You're not stupid. Your subconscious knows what’s going on.

If you're sad. It’s for a reason.

Deep down, you know you could be more.

You could be the heavyweight champion of the world, but you never even stepped into the boxing gym. Why?

You could be a millionaire. But you haven't even tried to launch your online company. Why?

If I don't perform at the absolute maximum of my potential, I feel sad.

But when I PUSH with everything I have, I'm happy, even if I fail.

That's why you're sad. Because you're not living life to your MAXIMUM potential.

I consider sadness laziness. Nothing more, nothing less.

It’s impossible to be sad when you smash the goals that you set. When you outperform your wildest dreams.

When you do what everyone else told you was too hard to do.

SADNESS IS A POSITION YOU HAVE ACCEPTED, PURELY BECAUSE YOU ARE LAZY.

Happiness MUST be earnt.
 
If you're sad, you deserve it.

If you want to be happy. Good. It’s time to work.

 Listen to it now!

Comments