Davinci Resolve 16.2.6: Error Code 5 or 6 [FIXED] Do Not Update your Drivers to Nvidia DCH GameReady 461.09

 


I recently updated my Nvidia Geforce DCH game ready drivers from version 460.89 to version 461.09 
after updating to the new drivers Davinci Resolve's viewer got stuck at a frame and not showing my timeline clip that I am scrubbing over the Playhead.

I tried deleting Optimized Media also switching between the Render Cache Options.
I also tried to change GPU Configuration.

GPU processing mode to OpenCL and selected the GPU manually but none of this worked then I reverted all the GPU Configuration back to Default and whenever I go to the custom project settings I get the error: 

"the gpu failed to perform image processing because of an error code: 5 or sometimes its error code 6so to fix this I switch back to the older version of drivers 460.89 DCH GameReady and now everything is working fine


PS: If you're not into Gaming I recommend you to Download & Install the latest Studio Drivers from Nvidia's website for reliability & better experience

Comments